Published by the Reign Bulletin on 03-30-2020
INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE
Broadcast on March 26, 2020, Bill Gates speaks from his home, interviewed by Chris Anderson, the founder of TED Talks. This is a 4-minute excerpt from the original 52-minutes. It focuses on what Mr. Gates thinks the future will hold following the Covid-19 pandemic, which was underway at the time. He says:
(1) Covid-19 will fade away within a few months
(2) There will be fewer casualties than predicted
(3) That will be credited to strong action taken by governments
(4) Pandemics serve the purpose of testing and improving response
(5) The correct response centers on the development of vaccines, an industry in which he is heavily invested
(6) Pandemics and global warming have the common advantage of being sufficiently frightful to motivate the public and governments to accept drastic changes to society
(7) Leadership for this must come from technocrats, not politicians.
Mr. Gates is an oligarch with the money and power to make things happen globally. What he sees for the future has a good chance of coming to pass. -GEG
READ MORE: CLICK HERE!